Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's time to put on your big girl panties and deal with it...

Have you ever seen a grown-up throw a temper tantrum? Stick around.

I got a call this afternoon from the granite place.  You know, the place that is coming Friday to install my granite?  Yeah, apparently, they're not coming.  They discovered a crack in the slab today.  So, I asked calmly when they thought they might be able to remedy the problem.  They informed me that our new installation date would be September 12th.  ANOTHER 10 DAYS!  Not another 10 days from now...another 10 days from the original installation date.

No, no, no, no, no!  Please, please make it stop.  I'm so tired of eating at restaurants!  (Seriously, I NEVER thought I would utter those words.)

Honestly, I just wanted to cry.  I realistically know there is nothing I can do about it.  Perhaps that's why it's so frustrating.  I mean, I have been accused of being a control freak before, but I didn't think anyone was serious.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment