Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bring It...

Okay, so last post I was in the midst of a temper tantrum.  Got over that.  Things were bumping along as smoothly as possible.  Until last night...

Mark went in to take a shower before bed, and we had no hot water.  Mind you, we've all been using the one functional shower in the house.  Yep, one.  So, if we have no hot water in that part of the house, that means the old water heater isn't functioning.  The new water heater for the addition is probably working fine...we just don't have a shower ready there yet.  Awesome.

I love my new bathtub.  But only in as much as I like to soak.  Not my ideal for actually getting clean.  But this morning, the whole family had to take a bath instead of a shower.  When the girls complained, I mentioned that they could take a shower, it would just be a cold one.  They decided that a bath was just fine.  I actually made them wash their hair in the utility sink since long hair being washed in the bath never seems to get especially clean.

So now, I'm waiting on the plumber to come check it out.  Hopefully, it's an easy fix.  I'd rather not buy another new water heater!

But, I didn't burst into tears.  I didn't stomp my feet.  Truly, the first thing I thought was "Bring it on".  Maybe I'm finally growing up.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment