Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Hoarders???

Nope, it just looks that way.


The view from my front door. 
Wouldn't you love to come home to this?
We officially moved in to the new place. Is it done, you ask? Oh, heavens no. We have no kitchen. The granite is scheduled to be installed September 2nd. Seriously. So, while I could use the stove, it's not hooked up.  I have no dishwasher. And while I could obviously live without the dishwasher, we don't have a sink either. I do have a utility sink, but I'm not sure I really want to wash a meals worth of dishes there.

We have a toilet, a sink, and a shower.  But not all three functional in any one bathroom.  It's a bit comical to see us trying to get ready to go anywhere!  And don't even get me started on the coffee situation. 

But, we will make it work. We can be tough...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment