Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stainless Steel...

Okay, as of this weekend, all of my appliances are in!

I've used the oven once, and the cook top once.  The microwave is getting a great workout.  The poor dishwasher never contains anything but coffee cups.  But, they are in AND functional.  Aaahhhhh...

I'm actually excited to start cooking again.  Seriously, who woulda thunk it?  Now, I just need to unearth the boxes with pots, pans, and silverware.  Oh, and Mark is working on installing cabinet doors, so I should maybe wait until that is done before I start putting things IN the cabinets.  Or not.

Loving the huge master shower and tub.  Probably would love them even more if someone else was cleaning them.  I did discover the best way to clean my shower floor is to use a mop.  Again, bigger is better...only if you're not the one cleaning.

**Just a note since I started this post 3 days ago...I actually cooked real dinner last night.  Yes, it was just tacos, but that was Syd's request.  Tonight, I get creative!

1 comment: