Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hooray for granite day!

Ah, yes. Today, my granite is being installed. Gone are the days of my new appliances sitting in the living room. Gone are the days of unpacked boxes of kitchen stuff.

I'm actually in Portland typing this. I can't believe I was able to give up control and NOT be there for installation. Honestly, it's killing me. But, I'm sure it will be a fabulous surprise when I walk in the house tonight. Do I think the appliances and boxes will magically be removed from the living room? Well, no. But I can guarantee they will be gone by the end of the week! I will definitely make sure of it!

The master shower is finished and the rest of the tile in there should be done by Wednesday. Syd's granite is also being installed today along with her sink. So, by end of week, we will have all four baths done. Finally, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment