Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We have plans! Real, actual, house plans!

Our architect emailed us some drawings today.  I'm so excited!  Add that to the fact that we finally got our "official" acceptance letter from the bank (as opposed to the email version) and it looks like we're really, truly going through with it.  Frankly, I couldn't be happier.

I'm not a big fan of delayed gratification.  I can't imagine if this would have gone down like a real short-sale situation.  Months and months of waiting with no answers?  I would be a basket case.  As it is, the wait has still been killing me.  Our new (tentative) closing date is January 20th.  Three days later than originally planned.  9 weeks of waiting.  Hard for an impatient girl like me, but hopefully, so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment