Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Losing my positive outlook!

So, just found out that "they" don't have all the necessary paperwork to close on the 20th.  Have I mentioned that I'm not good with waiting?  I just want to get in there and get stuff done.  I've been assured that everything is still okay as far as timeline on the mortgage loan, but it's just frustrating.  We did our part and got every possible scrap of information they asked for in a timely manner.  Is it too much to ask that everyone else does their part as well?  Apparently, we have until January 31st on the mortgage.  That's our wedding anniversary.  Maybe it's a good omen?

Ok, rant over.  :-)  I'm still excited about the new house.  Plus, the delay gives me a little extra time to get our current home ready to be listed.  Our architect is working on revising the plans.  We have several builders lined up for quotes.  It's all good, right? 

For now, I will just take a little advice from Dori in Finding Nemo..."Keep swimming, keep swimming, keep swimming."

No comments:

Post a Comment