Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Progress...

Drove by the house today after dropping the girls at school and saw a huge truck dropping off lumber.  Yay!  They started framing today and should have the walls ready to be set-up tomorrow.  I need to go check the positioning of the doors and windows in the afternoon.  Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who can't visualize things from a set of plans.  So, our builder is nice enough to figure out ways for me to see things easily.  I know this makes a lot more work for him, so it's just one more reason I'm glad we chose him.

Mark and I both went for our tetanus shots today.  They also made him remove his bandage so they could take a look at the damage to his finger.  They confirmed I was right.  He should have had it sutured.  So there!

Can't wait to see the house tomorrow.  It will be nice to see some huge progress.  And of course, I'll take pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment