Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Stand still and look pretty...

I was hoping that would be in my job description today.  But alas, I was wrong.  Here is some proof that I do actually do some of the hard work.


We finished removing the rest of the tile today.  Both bathrooms complete and the entry way as well.  I do have to go back and finish removing one of the backsplash areas, but since I have no grip strength left, it will have to be another day.

We gave the girls a sledge hammer and told them they could beat the heck out of the entry way stone.  After 45 minutes, this was their progress.

Progress?




Our helpers












Quite a motley crew we've got, wouldn't you say?  I think they're pretty cute though!  We are continuing to see progress, so we are definitely staying motivated.  I think we're both a little freaked out to meet with the builders this week.  Since we have no bids yet, we could be severely cutting down on improvements if the construction costs are too high.  Honestly, it's not like us to jump first ask questions later.  We are about as far from risk-takers as it gets.  Until now, I guess!

1 comment:

  1. You should talk to Sandy, she would help you if you just ask?

    ReplyDelete