Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Paperwork...

Spent the day getting together all the paperwork needed for the mortgage guy.  THAT was fun.  Some of it I understand, but some, not so much.  Really, you need copies of our drivers licenses?  I guess they have to make sure we aren't terrorists or something.  Timing-wise, things are crazy.  Too much going on, too many trips we're taking, to do all this extra stuff.  But, with a closing date of January 17th, we don't have much choice.

I'm hoping this blog gets a bit more interesting soon.  Once we get into the actual remodel, I think I'll have some good material for you, my faithful readers.

For now, let us wish you a very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. 

1 comment:

  1. I can totally commiserate. We have an FHA loan and they want every single little thing--do they really need my divorce paperwork? Yep, and my file is hecka thick and in storage so I have to wait for it to be delivered back to the courthouse on Monday. . .

    ReplyDelete