Definitely, over our heads.

Let's hope we all survive!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Inspection Day!

Mark met with the inspector today.  Mr. Inspector said the house was in even better shape than he would have guessed.  No major problems at all!

Next, we meet with our architect to see plans for the addition.  Can't wait!  This whole process seems to be going extremely smoothly.  Let's just hope the sale of our current house goes as well.

Speaking of additions...
We found out that we're going to be a Great-Aunt and Uncle.  I mean, I knew we were pretty awesome, but it's nice to have an official title.  The whole thing makes me feel, well, OLD!  But, since I'm only 10 years older than our nephew, it shouldn't.  But, it does.  Pretty excited for Brandon and Donna!

I had a minor freak out yesterday.  (The first of many, I'm guessing...)  Thinking about how this is our last Christmas in "our" house.  Made me a little sad.  We moved in two weeks before Peyton's first birthday!  So many memories, it's bound to make me a little nostalgic.  However, I'm sure the first month of double mortgage payments will snap me out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment